About Esti Garcia
I’m a passionate pastry chef (pâtissier) and chocolatier. I was born in Colombia but now proudly call Australia home. I have spent my adult life working and learning with the goal of becoming one of the best in my field. My product range will continue to grow and change and will be guided by you.
Chocolates and cakes should be made with knowledge and high standard products that are ethical, help the locals and help communities improve with the least environmental impact you can possibly make. It is about reflecting your soul into your creations striving to exceed expectations and surprise.Professional experience :
- Rockpool Bar & Grill
- Bodega Tapas Bar
- Bodega 1904
- Bubo Patisserie in Barcelona under famous Carles Mampel's guidance
- Azurmendi, 3 Michelin-star restaurant in the Basque country of Spain
- L’ecole du Grand chocolat Valrhona at Tain L’hermitage in France
- Atelier Melissa Coppel in Las Vegas
- Savour Chocolate & Patisserie School in Melbourne
- Aula Sole Graells in Barcelona
- A one off Colombian pop up dinner in San Sebastian, Spain. Showcasing Colombian gastronomy along side award winning chefs.
- Workshops in Sydney, teaching my techniques in chocolate making.
- A unique Colombian cuisine initiative from my family in Pereira, Colombia. Creating the pastry section and bakery side with artisan products. If you are in Colombia check them out: http://congusto.co/