Events & Special Occasions
Allow us to spoil you and your guests with elegance and style. Our bespoke range of cakes and chocolates are the perfect solution for your next celebration, special occasion or corporate event.
Our service and product line up for events and special occasions include:
Luxury Chocolates Handmade in Sydney
The ultimate decadence. Our signature range of handmade chocolate bon bons are made with high quality Colombian chocolate. They are completely hand-painted by our artisan chocolatier and founder Esti who uses the best local ingredients to fill these babies up with smooth ganache.
Bespoke Cakes Delivery Sydney
Esti Garcia's cakes are completely made to order using ethical, artisan, organic, and sustainable ingredients wherever possible. Whether you need a birthday cake delivery in Sydney for a party this weekend, an office birthday cake delivery or a gift sent to a loved one, Esti Garcia will deliver right to your doorstep no matter where you are in Sydney.
Explore our range of delicious cakes here.
If you need a custom cake or something made to your specific needs please do not hesitate to contact us. We'll be happy to help you out.
We require a minimum of 3 days to prepare and deliver your cake as they are made to order. We can deliver your cake to your home or you can pick up from one of our market locations or at 30-40 George Street. Leichhardt. NSW 2040 - 9am to 8pm Monday - Sunday.
Made by the Artisan - Personalised Gifting & Corporate Events Catering Sydney
If what you're looking for is a more personalised chocolate experience, our Made by the Artisan service is just for you. Made by the Artisan gives you the opportunity to select your favourite ingredients, flavours and colours so we can design a custom-made chocolate gift that will surely impress that special someone or your guests.
For corporate events we offer custom-made packaging incorporating your logo and branding, as well as applying your corporate colours onto our chocolates.
We'd love to be part of your special day, event and celebration. Please contact us now to further discuss your needs.
Chocolate and Cake Making Workshops
Learn the fine art of making Chocolate bon bons with Patissier & Chocolatier, Esti Garcia.
What you'll learn:
- Introduction to chocolate and tempering techniques.
- The difference between moulded bon bons, truffles, and enrobed chocolates
- How to properly use cocoa butter: Melting/Tempering/Painting/as well as getting moulds clean and polished
- How to temper and create chocolate shells for the bon bons
- How to decorate the bon bons with chocolate decorations
- How to make the Ganache filling
What you'll get:
- Expert knowledge and insights from Esti Garcia himself
- Tempering techniques that are easy to do at home
- The differences between real quality chocolate and industrial made, its origins and qualities
- Tips and tricks for ganache and flavour combinations with chocolate chocolate tasting and bon bons to take home
What to bring:
- Your love of good quality chocolates
- We recommend you wear some comfortable closed-toe shoes as you will be standing for most of the time
We also offer personalised chocolate and cake making classes for you and your friends. Contact us now to discuss your needs.
Consulting & Professional Menu Development
I can help your business and HR develop further skills and full potential by facilitating menu design and development, structured training programmes.